The Nobel Prize in Physics 1921
"for his services to Theoretical Physics, and especially for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect"
Albert Einstein in 1921
|Born||14 March 1879(1879-03-14) |
Ulm, Kingdom of Württemberg, German Empire
|Died||18 April 1955(1955-04-18) (aged 76) |
Princeton, New Jersey, United States
|Residence||Germany, Italy, Switzerland, United States|
Masa muda dan universitas
Kerja dan Gelar Doktor
- Works by Albert Einstein (public domain in Canada)
- The MacTutor History of Mathematics archive, School of Mathematics and Statistics, University of St Andrews, Scotland, April 1997, retrieved 14 June 2009
- Why Socialism? by Albert Einstein, Monthly Review, May 1949
- FBI file on Albert Einstein
- Nobelprize.org Biography:Albert Einstein
- The Einstein You Never Knew – slideshow by Life magazine
- Albert Einstein--Watch Videos
- Science Odyssey People And Discoveries
- MIT OpenCourseWare STS.042J / 8.225J : Einstein, Oppenheimer, Feynman: Physics in the 20th Century Free, independent study course that explores the changing roles of physics and physicists during the 20th century.
Ucapan Terima Kasih:
Pendidikan Fisika, FPMIPA, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia
Follower Open Course Ware at MIT-Harvard University, USA.