Annular Solar Eclipse on January 26, 2009
Where is the Eclipse Visible?
The Eclipse’s Path
Eclipses in 2009
- An annular solar eclipse on January 26.
- A penumbral lunar eclipse on February 9.
- A penumbral lunar eclipse on July 7.
- A total solar eclipse on July 22.
- A penumbral lunar eclipse on August 6.
- A partial lunar eclipse on December 31.
- Moon Calculator – find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator – Calculate Moon Phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – find times for sunrise, sunset and more
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun
- Animation of the Annular Solar Eclipse – January 26, 2009
- General Information on Solar and Lunar Eclipses
- The History of the Solar Eclipse and Tips
- Penumbral Lunar Eclipse on February 9, 2009
- Partial Lunar Eclipse to Occur on August 16, 2008
- Total Solar Eclipse to Occur on August 1, 2008
- Calendar for 2009
- Calendar Generator – Create a calendar for any year
- Duration Between Two Dates – Calculates number of days
Related time zone tools
- The World Clock – current times around the world
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Fixed Time Calculator – If it's 3 pm in New York, what time is it in the rest of the world?