"Belajar dan Berpikir merupakan anugrah yang luar biasa dari Sang Maha Pengatur Alam Raya ini"
Frontiers and Controversies in Astrophysics
|Lecture 2 - Planetary Orbits |
Exoplanets are introduced and students learn how astronomers detect their presence as well as the challenges associated with it. Physics equations are explained as well as their importance in the context of the course. A number of problems are worked out to get students used to dealing with large numbers in calculating planetary masses, interplanetary distances, etc.
Problem sets/Reading assignment:None assigned
Resources:Class Notes - Lecture 2 [PDF]
1. The University of Yale Open Course Ware
2. Professor Bailyn's guide to Extrasolar Planet Websites
Ucapan Terima Kasih:
1. Bapak. Prof. Dr. Ing. H. B. J. Habibie.
2. Departemen Pendidikan Nasional
3. Kementrian Riset dan Teknologi
4. Lembaga Penerbangan dan Antariksa Nasional
Disusun Ulang Oleh:
Department of Physics, Indonesia University of Education
Follower Open Course Ware at MIT-Harvard University, Cambridge. USA.
Semoga Bermanfaat dan Terima Kasih